The Pearce Inclusive Community Garden has been a work in progress for the past year, amidst the trying times of COVID-19 and with great support from the ACT Government.
The launch for this wonderful garden will be on 16th September from 10am to 12noon with the official opening at 10:30am.
Please join us on the day where light refreshments will be served and organisations from the disability and health sector will be available to speak with in regards to the support and services they offer to the community.
Please RSVP to email@example.com by 10th September for catering and COVID-19 purposes.
Community Garden Volunteer Coordinator
- Managing a roster of helpers and tasks that are required
- Managing vegetable garden bed rotation, watering, maintance and seasonal planting
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Ensuring the garden is a safe, happy and healthy place of connection for people with all abilities and ages
- Liase with the Pearce Community Centre
For further information, please refer to the Volunteer Community Garden Coordinator Job Title and Community Garden Volunteer Job Title.